SilentElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Main Site
Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan. Main1

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Upcoming video
Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:37 pm by Lolz

» Thiefre's GM App!
Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:57 pm by Thiefre

» Triangles GM app :D
Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:51 pm by Lolz

» [GAME] 3 Words Story
Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:04 pm by Lolz

» Sparky's GM Application (redo)
Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:08 pm by Sparky

» Vote Incentives
Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:03 pm by Persuade

» Ashieexoxo app(:
Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:00 pm by Persuade

» Forum Games?
Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:58 pm by Persuade

» Ashieexoxo here ;D
Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:55 pm by Persuade

Vote
Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan. Votebutton

Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan.

3 posters

Go down

Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan. Empty Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan.

Post  Stan Tue May 04, 2010 1:38 am

Hey, here are some ideas from me:

Homepage:

- Rankings: Not by level, but by reborns, because a lvl 30 with 10 rebirths is way better then a lvl 200 with 0 rebirths. I know you can choose the option reborns, but on the home page, it doesnt really show the 'Top 5'.

- Staff List: There is a random GM thing now, but if you would a whole Staff List, people know if they can ask questions to them, and better would be if it would say if they're online or offline.

- Versions: The Game Info says its v75, the download that doesnt work (another idea to be fixed) links to v75 and only the bar says v62, so you gotta change that.

- Downloads: The Download doesnt work, the v62 one. Here is a good link: http://174.132.149.82/MSSetup/MSSetupv62.exe

Ingame:

- NX Shop: The NX had a good system, 10M for 1k NX, 90M for 10k NX. But in the big shop you can buy NX for just 123k for a part. Please remove the NX option in big shop.

- Bosses: The bosses respawn takes to long, maybe longer then an hour. If the server gets crowded, nobody can kill them anymore..

- FM 22: Maybe you should add more FM's like FM 22, like FM 21, FM 20, and all in that row.

- FM: Maybe its a good idea to add monsters in like FM 8, like the monsters you cant spawn in FM 22.

- FM Npcs: Maybe you should add more NPC's in FM, like the big shop guy, tour guide, and a npc that says all the commands you have.

- Big shop: As I said earlier, the nx shop has to be removed, and the megaphones option is a good part to remove to, because in shop in FM they cost 1-5M, and in big shop it costs 123k. Some prices in big shop are overpriced to, like 1 arrow costs 123k, a lvl 10 weapon costs 123k.

That were mine ideas, hope you guys can do something with them.

-Stan.
Stan
Stan

http://silentelitems.no-ip.org

Back to top Go down

Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan. Empty Re: Some Ideas/Fixes by Stan.

Post  Lolz Tue May 04, 2010 5:01 am

Stan wrote:Hey, here are some ideas from me:

Homepage:

- Rankings: Not by level, but by reborns, because a lvl 30 with 10 rebirths is way better then a lvl 200 with 0 rebirths. I know you can choose the option reborns, but on the home page, it doesnt really show the 'Top 5'.

- Staff List: There is a random GM thing now, but if you would a whole Staff List, people know if they can ask questions to them, and better would be if it would say if they're online or offline.

- Versions: The Game Info says its v75, the download that doesnt work (another idea to be fixed) links to v75 and only the bar says v62, so you gotta change that.

- Downloads: The Download doesnt work, the v62 one. Here is a good link: http://174.132.149.82/MSSetup/MSSetupv62.exe

Ingame:

- NX Shop: The NX had a good system, 10M for 1k NX, 90M for 10k NX. But in the big shop you can buy NX for just 123k for a part. Please remove the NX option in big shop.

- Bosses: The bosses respawn takes to long, maybe longer then an hour. If the server gets crowded, nobody can kill them anymore..

- FM 22: Maybe you should add more FM's like FM 22, like FM 21, FM 20, and all in that row.

- FM: Maybe its a good idea to add monsters in like FM 8, like the monsters you cant spawn in FM 22.

- FM Npcs: Maybe you should add more NPC's in FM, like the big shop guy, tour guide, and a npc that says all the commands you have.

- Big shop: As I said earlier, the nx shop has to be removed, and the megaphones option is a good part to remove to, because in shop in FM they cost 1-5M, and in big shop it costs 123k. Some prices in big shop are overpriced to, like 1 arrow costs 123k, a lvl 10 weapon costs 123k.

That were mine ideas, hope you guys can do something with them.

-Stan.

i agree too all those ideas.
Lolz
Lolz
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Persuade Tue May 04, 2010 6:39 am

@ Stan

Homepage:

- Rankings: Ricky will get around to that.

- Staff List: The Forums stafflist isn't done, I'm busy. I don't think I can make it show whos online. Maybe I'll link it to their profile and that shows if they are. However they would have to sign on the Forums.

- Versions: I believe Ricky fixed that yesterday.

- Downloads: Same ^

Ingame:

- NX Shop: He'll surely take that out. I do agree with this.

- Bosses: We'll see what can be done.

- FM 22: If you read the announcements, we are having FM monsters coming soon.

- FM: Same ^

- FM Npcs: Same ^

- Big shop: I'll will notify him or he will see this and get to work ASAP.

Good suggestions.
Persuade
Persuade
Administrator
Administrator

https://silentelitems.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stan Tue May 04, 2010 7:14 am

Thank you =)
Stan
Stan

http://silentelitems.no-ip.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down